Is my company acting as an Operator or Trader?
What are my legal obligations and liabilities?
Does your company and employees understand the practical actions to take under the obligations of Article 6(a) to 6(d) of the EU Timber Regulation 995/2010?
EUTR Training Provided by EnviroSense.
EnviroSense has been working with supply chains for well over 10 years conducting timber due diligence prior to the EUTR. Many high-street retailers assess the products the place on the market irrespective if the retailer is the Operator or Trader as defined by the EUTR.
EnviroSense removes the theory from the EUTR and include practical examples delivered in one-day training package to companies in-house or at a chosen location.
The training package incorporates:
- Your company’s legal obligations under the EU Timber Regulation
- Powers of enforcement of BEIS
- Products that present a risk to your company
- Procedures and policies to manage risk
- Species testing and methodologies
- Real case-studies to work through for employees to impart their knowledge from the training to actual scenarios.
The training will enable to attendees to understand the finer details of the EU Timber Regulation and how this may affect their company in terms of the procedures, actions required, the management of suppliers and products in addition to the risks of not conducting effective due diligence prior to placing on the market.
Training provider: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office:+44 (0)1531 637396
Mobile: +44 (0) 7785 930307